Looking for a great grilling recipe? Look no further. Chef Rob Komotos with US Foods whipped up a marinade using our Frisco 1501 Amber Lager. Give it a try.
- 1 bottle of Frisco 1501
- ½ cup Grain Mustard
- ¼ cup Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cup Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 3 T Tarragon, Freshly Minced
- 3 T Thyme, Freshly Minced
- 3 T Rosemary, Freshly Minced
- 3 T Garlic, Freshly Minced
- 3 T Shallots, Freshly Minced
- 1 oz Black Pepper, Freshly Ground
- 1 oz Sea Salt, Freshly Ground
- 1-½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Marinade pork rib chops for 4-6 hours or overnight and grill on high until cooked through. Serve with seasonal veggies and Frisco 1501 Amber Lager!