We’re excited about thawing out and keeping things fresh for you by releasing new beers, planning events, and updating dine-in services! Here’s what’s new:
- Flynn’s Irish Red Ale hit taps and shelves across Missouri and Kansas earlier this month. The malt-forward, toasty flavors of Flynn’s help to warm us through these winter days. Read the Flynn’s story, and find it near you here.
- Best Ever Irish Red Ale, in its commemorative St. Pat’s in Paradise package, is really going places this year! You can find it on tap and on shelves across Phelps County, and [drum roll, please] we can ship Best Ever to your Missouri home or business address! To read more about the beer, click here. To have Best Ever shipped to you, click here.
- 12th Round Porter hits hard with its roasty character and restrained bitterness. It’s been a while since we’ve crafted a Porter, and this one took our brewers all the way to the 12th round to perfect. This new Porter is available on tap, in six-packs, and in the Variety Pack across Missouri and Kansas. Read more, and find it near you here.
- IPA Rotator Series has been a lot of fun creating, drinking, and sharing! This series is where our now year-round Dry Fly was debuted. The next IPA in this series is Bounce, a Citra-forward 7.5% ABV American IPA. Bounce is out now across Missouri and Kansas. You can read more about it and find it near you here. Next up in this series, Southern Horizon is a beer fresh out of our R&D program. Brewed with some of our favorite hops from the Southern hemisphere, you’ll see it hit taps and shelves in early spring. In the meantime, check out the amazing label art by Travis Watkins here.
- The St. James Taproom and The Gardens have returned to full table service. At this spacious location, we were able to bring back table service, limited bar seating, dinnerware, and glassware. Our staff will continue to receive daily symptom checks, and wear masks. We encourage you to wear a mask while not eating and/or drinking. Our staff will maintain increased sanitation practices, and tables will remain 6 feet apart. There is no longer a limitation on group size. The food and beer menu is available on a QR code, and on a sanitized, laminated menu as requested. Carryout services remain available with convenient ordering on Chow Now.
- The Rolla R&D Brewpub, with its smaller footprint, will retain more conservative health and safety measures. At this location, most food and beverages will be served in dinnerware and glassware, respectively. We’re not going back to full table service or opening up bar seating just yet, but we plan to soon. Increased sanitation processes, masked staff, and daily symptom checks for staff will remain in place. We encourage you to wear a mask while not eating and/or drinking. Tables will remain spaced apart, but there is no longer a limit on group size. Carryout services continue with convenient ordering on Chow Now.
- Lent specials are available at both locations. In Rolla, enjoy a $4.99 cheese pizza, and in St. James, enjoy fish and chips for $7.99 each Friday through Lent.
- Girl Scout cookie + beer and cookie + wine flights begin Monday, 2/22 at the Rolla Brewpub.
- Pub Runs with Rolla Multisport Club occur every Thursday, beginning at 5:30 pm at the Rolla Brewpub.
- Best Ever St. Pat’s in Paradise celebrations kickoff at the Rolla Brewpub with the Rolla Chamber of Commerce 5K Shamrock Run and continue into the night. You’ll want to be sure to come by for your six-pack of Best Ever beer and this year’s commemorative tee shirt.
- Pi Day will be celebrated at the St. James Taproom with a personal pepperoni pizza and Cream Ale pints for $3.14 each.
- Date Night Cook Together Take Out is a new concept fundraiser to benefit the Missouri Foster Care Program. Food and recipe packages will be prepared by Chef Gabe and his team for pick up at the St. James Taproom on March 19th and 20th.
- Live Music returns to both Pub locations on Saturday, April 3rd!
- The Gardens’ grand opening celebrations are planned for Saturday, April 24th. We’ll honor Earth Day with environmentally-friendly local vendors, live music, and food specials. Plan to spend the day with us and enjoy spring in The Gardens.
- Pub Trivia happens every Monday at 6:30 pm. It’s still virtual for now, so hop on Zoom and join in the fun!
- Pints for a Purpose, a monthly fundraising opportunity, is taking applications for scheduling dates in 2021. Send us your group’s request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More to come! You can find more details about each of these events, as they become available, on our Facebook pages and website.