The Gardens Opening Event is Saturday, April 23, 2022 Join us, along with our neighbors and partners St. James Winery for a fun-filled day in the Ozarks sunshine!
The Gardens is a pet-friendly space for the whole family, where you’ll enjoy yard games and comfortable seating galore. Each year, in honor of Earth Day, we host a special Gardens Opening Event. Here’s an overview of what you will experience in The Gardens this Saturday:
Resource Booths: 11 am – 3 pm
- Maramec Spring Park
- Naturally Meramec Consortium
- Citizens’ Climate Lobby
- Missouri Master Naturalists
Live Music: 11 am – 8 pm
- Gordon & Whitlow kick off the day with good time tunes from 11 am – 2:00 pm.
- Kirk Pierce brings us smooth southern rock sounds through the afternoon, beginning at 2:30 pm.
- Trilogy brings down the house with rips and riffs starting at 6:00 pm.
Eats and drinks:
- Wine Slushies
- Limited Release Brews
- Brick Oven Pizza
- Burgers & Fries
- Apps, Salads & More featuring locally-sourced ingredients