Pub 2 Pub Half Marathon & 5K Run is back, scheduled for Saturday, September 17, 2022! Register HERE.
Pub 2 Pub Half Marathon & 5K Run is a one-of-a-kind day! Choose the half marathon, beginning at Public House Brewing Company’s Rolla, MO Brewpub, and ending at Public House Brewing Company’s St. James, MO Taproom or a 5K option that begins and ends at St. James, MO Taproom. Both runs are supported and times by our friends at Split Second Timing.
- Half Marathon – Early Bird registration is $55 through August 31. The fee is $65 from September 1st to race day.
- 5K Run – Early Bird Registration is $25 through August 31. The fee is $30 from September 1st to race day.
*Your early registration also guarantees your race swag*
Important Dates and Times:
- Pub 2 Pub Half Marathon begins at 7:00 am at the Rolla Brewpub, and runners will finish at the St. James Taproom. A shuttle will be available to transport runners from the Taproom back to the Pub.
- Pub 2 Pub 5K begins at 9:00 am at the St. James Taproom
- Pub 2 Pub Half Marathon and 5K Run early packet pick up are available at the Rolla Brewpub, in the loft, on Friday, September 16 from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
- Pub 2 Pub Half Marathon race day registration & packet pick-up are available 6:00 am – 6:45 am at the Rolla Brewpub.
- Pub 2 Pub 5K race day registration is available from 8:00 am – 9:00 am.
Proceeds from this race will be donated to the South Central Regional Veterans Group. The South Central Regional Veterans Group (SCRVG) was formed to develop, organize, coordinate and conduct promotional and fundraising efforts to establish a Veterans Memorial Park in Rolla, Missouri to serve a 16-county area.
We ask that there are no walkers for the Half-Marathon because the course route is on very busy roads. Runners will need to maintain no more than a 13-minute mile pace in order to finish in around 3 hours. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns on reaching this.
All ½ Marathon runners will receive a unique TBD race shirt. All 5K runners and walkers will receive a logoed race t-shirt (Shirts not Guaranteed after Aug. 31st). Water, snacks, and one free draft beer of your choice will be provided to all runners after the race in the St. James Winery & Public House Brewing Company Gardens.
The Public House pizza kitchen will be open by 10 am for hungry racers and supporters. Gab a slice to enjoy with your complimentary race pint! View the menu HERE.
A shuttle will be available to transport ½ marathon runners back to Rolla, starting at 10 am and running until noon.
All Half-Marathon finishers will receive a finisher’s medal as they cross the finish line.
Special prizes will be awarded to the top 3 overall Female and Male runners in both races. Prizes will also be awarded to all 1st place runners in each race according to the following age groups – 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+