Pub 2 Pub Half Marathon and 5K Run registrations are OPEN! One day-two races-Saturday, September 18, 2021! The half marathon begins at the Rolla Brewpub and ends at the St. James Taproom. The 5K begins and ends at the St. James Taproom. Race management provided by Split Second Timing.
Half Marathon – 7:00 am – Rolla Public House Brewpub to St. James Public House Taproom.
- Early packet pickup: Friday, September 17 – Rolla Public House Brewpub 4:00 pm -6:00 pm.
- Race day registration & packet pick up: Rolla Public House Brewpub 6:00 am-6:45 am
5K – 9:00 am – St. James Public House Taproom
- Early packet pick up: Friday, September 17 – Rolla Public House Brewpub 4:00 pm -6:00 pm
- Race day registration & packet pick up: St. James Public House Brewery 8:00 am – 8:45 am
All Half-Marathon finishers will receive a finisher’s medal as they cross the finish line.
Special prizes will be awarded to the top 3 overall Female and Male runners in both races.
Prizes will also be awarded to all 1st place runners in each race according to the following age groups: 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
- Half Marathon: $55 if registered by August 31, then $65 if registered September 1 to Race Day
- 5K: $25 if registered by August 31, then $30 if registered September 1 to Race Day
- Click HERE to register
Please, no walkers for the Half-Marathon due to the course route being on busy roadways. Runners need to maintain no more than a 13-minute mile pace in order to finish not much later than 3 hours. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns about this requirement, please contact Gina Maben at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All ½ Marathon runners will receive a special TBD race shirt. All 5K runners and walkers will receive a logoed race t-shirt. Water, snacks, and one free draft beer of your choice will be provided to all runners after the race in the St. James Winery & Public House Brewing Company Gardens. The pizza kitchen in The Gardens will be open by 10:00 am for post-race refueling.
A shuttle will be available to transport ½ marathon runners back to the Rolla Brewpub, beginning at 10:00 am and running through noon.
Race proceeds benefit the Missouri Veteran’s Home in St. James.