Our Most Distinguished Guests,
In light of the recent COVID-19 concerns and as we welcome you back, Public House Brewing Company has adopted more stringent policies in regards to the way we will proceed in serving our valued guests. As always, our guest’s health and satisfaction, as well as our employees, is our number one goal on a daily basis. This will always be the case. To ensure that we are doing our part in complying with CDC recommendations, Phelps County Health Department’s ordinances, the State of Missouri’s mandates, and, in some cases going above what is recommended, we are installing the following measures or until further notice:
- Public House Brewery is now a self-serve restaurant and bar. Please approach the designated area
at either the inside bar or the outside bar for ordering. Please adhere to the designated markers
to practice safe social distancing of 6 feet or more. When your order is ready, you will be paged to
pick up your order at the bar.
- According to the policies set forth by the Phelps County Commissioner’s Office, we will only
allow parties of 10 guests or less at the same table.
- We have limited seating due to the occupancy ordinances set forth. All tables are distanced at least
6 feet apart.
- If on a wait or all seats are filled, we please ask that you give the manager your telephone number,
wait in your vehicle, and we will text you when seating is available. Congregating in the lobby and/or
outside our front door is strictly prohibited.
- Public House Brewing Company, due to staff limitations and supply chain issues, has gone to a limited menu.
- We offer only compostable silverware, napkins, condiments, and paper plate ware.
- Beer will primarily be served in a glass. Other beverages, alcoholic and non-alcoholic, may be served in plastic cups till further notice.
- Every hour on the hour we as a staff will sanitize all high touch objects and surfaces (door handles,
faucet handles, menus, etc.)
- As always, handwashing procedures per the Phelps County Health Department will be followed
- All staff is required to wear masks, covering the mouth and nose, and gloves.
- As per the City and County mandates, all customers are required to wear a mask, except while eating or drinking. Face coverings must cover the mouth and nose.
- We are also available for online ordering through ChowNow, which is an app-based ordering
system. You can download the ChowNow app on your phone today for curbside or carry out or feel free to reach us at one of the following numbers:
Thank you, always, for your continued patronage to our fair business and please stay patient with us as we navigate through this unprecedented period of time. We believe that, if we stay the course and work as a team, we can provide a safe, experience for our guests. With your health and safety as a top priority, we’re continuing to adapt to the recommendation of the CDC and other health organizations. Our goal is to maintain an environment that exceeds the health and experience expectations of our guests and staff. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.