Everybody Gose Crazy Week starts Mon., July 27, and runs through Sat., Aug. 1!
You may be asking, “But why?”
No, it is not in celebration of a holiday or to honor anything in particular. It’s just because we really freakin’ love Goses, they’re perfect to enjoy during the heat of summer and… things might have gotten a little out of hand in the research and development (R&D) brewing.
Public House Co-founder, Josh Stacy, explained, “We are working through some R&D. With the success of House Party last year, and the very positive response to the small lot of Raspberry Gose that we released earlier this summer, we wanted to continue experimenting with other fruit combinations with the Gose base.”
When asked about a favorite among the fruited Goses that are about to be released, we were told The Brew Crew doesn’t have one. According to Stacy, they have not had the chance to taste them yet! Stacy moved on to express, “We just hope to see people come out and try these beers. We appreciate and learn from the feedback. Happy Drinking!”
Well said, sir. We can’t be more excited to try these beers too! Check out the schedule below and please note the day and location of each release. Cheers!
- Monday – Blueberry – Rolla Brewpub – 3 pm
- Tuesday – Black Current – St. James Taproom – 11 am
- Wednesday – Lychee & Pink Guava – Rolla Brewpub – 3 pm
- Thursday – Tangerine & Pineapple – St James Taproom – 11 am
- Friday – Papaya and Lime – Rolla Brewpub – 3 pm
- Saturday – Raspberry Gose – Both Locations – 11 am