Public House is pleased to announce our sponsorship for the 2019 STL Craft Beer Week starting Fri., July 26 and lasting through Sat., Aug. 3.
St. Louis Craft Beer Week is a nine-day festival that celebrates the history of beer in the St. Louis area. Many breweries, distributors, bars, restaurants, retail and beer fans come together in promoting and enjoying our favorite thing, craft beer!
Each night an event will be going on all around St. Louis. Pair food and beer, talk to brewers and other beer enthusiasts while tasting local craft beverages.
Find us at St. Louis Craft Beer Week:
- 7/26 @ 4 – 7 p.m. STL Craft Beer Week Kickoff with Cans at Tick Tock Tavern
- 7/26 @ 5 – 9 p.m. Brewers Picnic at Bridge Tap House
- 7/28 @ 2 – 8 p.m. Best Friends Beer Fest at Earthbound Beer
- 7/29 @ 5 – 8 p.m. PHBC Ales for Tails Benefit for St. Louis Stray Rescue at Llywelyn’s Soulard
- 7/29 @ 8 – 11 p.m. Craft Beer Trivia at Nick’s Pub
- 7/30 @ 4:30 – 6 p.m. Public House Happy Hour at Peacemaker Lobster and Crab
- 7/31 @ 8 – 11 p.m. Craft Beer Trivia at SOHA at SOHA Bar and Grill
- 8/1 @ 6:30 – 9 p.m. Public House Beer Dinner at Beer Sauce Shop in St. Peter’s
- 8/2 @ 4 – 7 p.m. Happy Hour Beer Lottery at 21st Street Brewers Bar
Come out and celebrate the many different craft beers that St. Louis has to offer. Cheers!