Tag Archive for: Event
6 Days, 6 Towns, 6 FREE Concerts
We are excited to be the official beer sponsor of this year’s Big BAM rides. The Big BAM on Route 66 is June 17 through 22 and offers cyclists a 304 mile ride starting in Joplin and ending in Eureka.
That means you will find us at six consecutive days of free concerts throughout Missouri. These are open for both cyclists and community members to experience! The gates open at noon and the concerts start at 6 p.m. for each location.
Here is a list of concert dates and locations. Find one in a community near you:
• Sunday, June 17 | Kick-Off Concert and Opening Day Ceremony| Schifferdecker Park in Joplin, MO. | Featuring Aina Cook Band
• Monday, June 18 | Jackson Street Park in Willard, MO. | Featuring The Kay Brothers Band
• Tuesday, June 19 | Boswell City Park in Lebanon, MO. | Featuring The Nace Brothers Band
• Wednesday, June 20 | Waynesville City Park in Waynesville, MO. | Featuring Two-Bit Steve
• Thursday, June 21 | Hood Park in Cuba, MO. | Featuring Violet and the Undercurrents
• Friday, June 22 | Lions Park in Eureka, MO. | Featuring Sean Canan’s Voodoo Players
Find our tent each day to purchase a beverage card and enjoy responsibly!
Opening Day at The Gardens
Join us as we celebrate our Third Annual Opening Day at The Gardens on Saturday, April 21!
Located between St. James Winery and Public House Brewing Company’s St. James Taproom in St. James, The Gardens is a beautifully landscaped outdoor seating area that is the perfect getaway to enjoy a glass of wine, hard cider or beer. To celebrate The Gardens yearly opening, we have a whole day of festivities planned starting at 11 a.m.!
Kick back and relax with our all-day live music lineup, try our new summer wine and beer releases, get competitive with our lawn games, take a complimentary tour of our winery and brewery with knowledgeable staff members, and enjoy the delicious food from the Public House Brewing Company’s St. James Taproom menu. The St. James Winery will be set up in The Gardens so you can conveniently sample and purchase your favorite wines. Furthermore, in honor of Opening Day at The Gardens coinciding with Earth Day, we will be planting a new tree on our campus.
The American Homebrewers Association (AHA) will also be on campus holding a rally from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. AHA Rallies are free to AHA members and are a great way to meet other beer enthusiasts and homebrewers in your area. Not a member? Not a problem! Non-members can get information on joining or register on site the same day.
- 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. | Joe Fry
- 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. | Jonathon McCammon
- 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. | Forestwood Boys
Summer Wine & Beer Releases
- Mango wine
- Bourbon Barrel-aged Soest Road circa 1995
- Summer Berry wine
- Farmstand Peach Ale
- Bocce Ball
- Life-Size Chess
- Giant Jenga®
- 12 p.m.
- 2 p.m.
- 4 p.m.
- Regular full menu all day
- The Gardens Kitchen
- Wine slushies available
Tag Archive for: Event
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria