We are excited to be the official beer sponsor of this year’s Big BAM rides. The Big BAM on Route 66 is June 17 through 22 and offers cyclists a 304 mile ride starting in Joplin and ending in Eureka.
That means you will find us at six consecutive days of free concerts throughout Missouri. These are open for both cyclists and community members to experience! The gates open at noon and the concerts start at 6 p.m. for each location.
Here is a list of concert dates and locations. Find one in a community near you:
• Sunday, June 17 | Kick-Off Concert and Opening Day Ceremony| Schifferdecker Park in Joplin, MO. | Featuring Aina Cook Band
• Monday, June 18 | Jackson Street Park in Willard, MO. | Featuring The Kay Brothers Band
• Tuesday, June 19 | Boswell City Park in Lebanon, MO. | Featuring The Nace Brothers Band
• Wednesday, June 20 | Waynesville City Park in Waynesville, MO. | Featuring Two-Bit Steve
• Thursday, June 21 | Hood Park in Cuba, MO. | Featuring Violet and the Undercurrents
• Friday, June 22 | Lions Park in Eureka, MO. | Featuring Sean Canan’s Voodoo Players
Find our tent each day to purchase a beverage card and enjoy responsibly!